Thursday, March 31, 2011

Babies Card

Hey everyone!

Here is my entry for this weeks Paper Cutz Challenge!

Challenge: Make a card, LO or craft project using 3 patterned papers, and any colour or theme.

This card isn't for anyone specific yet but I think it could be used for a birthday, graduation, baby shower, etc. My husband thinks it's really cute :) (can you tell that makes me happy? :P) Anyway, I love vellum paper and I really wanted to use it today so I hope you can see the layers. It always looks better in person.


Recipe:
Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge -babies/grass
Paper from my stash
Tiny white flower stickers are actually finger nail stickers :P

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I had no idea this cart had babies crawling! TFS! I found you through Alex's linking party and I'm now following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support JustYolie :)

    ReplyDelete