Monday, March 21, 2011

Thank You Card

Hey everyone!

It's that time of the week again! Here is my entry for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge.

Recipe challenge: 1. Thank You card, 2. Cricut cut border, 3. Colours- Yellow, Blue and White
I was partially inspired by the polka-dot blog hop this past weekend hosted by Kassidy at Inking It Up Crazy. I love polka-dots and I really wanted to use them after seeing so many!


Recipe:
Wild Card Cartridge -font/border
Embellishments/Brads from my stash
Polka-dot paper by Recollections
Ribbon from my stash

5 comments:

  1. Great card. I'm obsessed with polka dots and use them as often as I can in my cards. I love all the dots you've combined on your card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card...love the colors..TFS
    mary ann

    mkeiper72@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete