Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy 36th Anniversary to the In-Laws!

Hey everyone!

I figured I would share another card with you that I made recently. At the beginning of March my hubby's parents had their 36th wedding anniversary! Things like this make me happy. Every other day another couple I know is getting divorced. It gives me hope for the rest of the world when I see people like Richard and Evelyn :)



Recipe:
Calligraphy Collection Cartridge -font
Celebrations Cartridge -flowers
Paper from my stash
Pop dots
The ribbon is actually kind of a funny story. I like to shop at H&M but every shirt I get there has a ribbon in it so you can hang it on a hanger and not stretch out your shirt, but I don't hang my t-shirts. Like the casual cotton ones? So I cut the ribbon out of all of them and they're all different colours! So the ribbon is from that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment