Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Card and Ribbon Wreath

Hey everyone,

To make up for missed posts, I'll share as many as I can this week.

So this past week was my mother-in-laws birthday and I made her a little card and a ribbon wreath.


 Recipe:
Pagoda Cartridge -flowers
Paper from my stash


The wreath was a little more complicated than the card :P it's still pretty simple though. It's a 14" foam ring that I pinned 4 1/2" lengths of ribbon to. It's so simple but it takes a butt load of time and patience. I cut and pinned on 1260 pieces of ribbon. That's 472 1/2 FEET! of ribbon! Yowza! It really does take time, but if you have the patience, the results are so pretty!

1 comment:

  1. great projects..... Come on over to my blog I have a special prize for you... Thank you for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete