Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Baby Brother's 19th Birthday

Hey everyone!

So Thursday was my little (not so little he's like a foot taller than me :P) brother's 19th birthday. Makes me feel so old! Anyway, we had him over on Wednesday for dinner (he's a vegetarian so we had vegetarian tacos) and his fave dessert -trifle. We played some board games and watch Dragon's Den (he'd never seen it before and now he wants to be on it :P.) It was such a good night. With him at university he doesn't get home cooked meals very often. He took ALL the leftovers with him. It made me very happy :)


Here is the card I made him. His fave colour is purple so I wanted to include that but I don't have a lot of purple paper. I tried to keep is as masculine as possible, so simple seamed to work :P he liked it which is all that matters :) I stuck a West 49 gift card to the inside of the card so it didn't sit quite flat.

Recipe:
Wild Card Cartridge -sentiment
Paper from my stash
I used my Fiskars paper crimper on the black paper

Here's a picture of the two of us with the little banner I made as a little decoration. :)

Recipe:
All Mixed Up Cartridge -circles/letters
Paper from my stash

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog--I'm now following you too.
    My hubby likes purple, so I often pair it with grey or black as well!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete