Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scrabble Mother's Day Card

Hey everyone!

Here is my entry for the latest Cricut Cardz Challenge!

Challenge: A card for mother's day using any colours.

I had a lot of fun making this card. It was commissioned by my wonderful aunt :) for her mommy. I set it up so that if it where on a real Scrabble board, and the F was on the center square, this is what it would look like. And yes, all the letter values are correct. That's the first thing my aunt checked :P


Recipe:
Designer's Calendar Cartridge -frames/squares
Paper from my stash
Rub-on font from my stash
Recollections pop dots

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to give it to my mom--you can bet she'll check the letter values, too! :) Great job, Sara! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo CREATIVE! I LOVE everything about this card! My mom is a crossword geek and I think this would totally work for her to as a card! Wonderful idea and thanks for joining us this week over at CRICUT CARDZ! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an AWESOME card. Very creative.

    Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a pleasure ladies :) I love the challenges. Really help get my creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete