Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You Are In My Prayers Card

Hey everyone!

Wow! It's been over two weeks since my last post! Oops! I'll try to not let that happen again. I've been productive though! More posts to come soon!

Anywho! It's time for this weeks Paper Cutz Challenge entry.

Challenge: Use buttons and bows with any colours or theme.

This was a tough one for me. I couldn't think of what kind of card I wanted to make and I've been trying to think of an all week but then on Sunday I heard my friend is sick so I decided I would do a get well soon card. It is perfect because she LOVES buttons :)


Recipe:
Calligraphy Collection Cartridge -sentiment
Ribbon from my stash
Paper from my stash
Buttons from my stash

1 comment:

  1. Love the rows of buttons. Your friend will appreciate your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete