Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby Card (also my first project using my new Cricut E2!!)

Hello Everyone!

It's true! I have an Expression 2: 5th Anniversary Edition! I love it so much! So this week's Cricut Cardz Challenge is the first project I made on it!

Challenge: A card for a new born baby.

Well! Obviously I had to use one of the built in cartridges on the E2 for it and they are so cute! :P I think I spent at least an hour looking at all the new things I can cut! Ooo! I'm so excited! Well, I had a lot of fun making this card, I love making baby cards so much! (I've posted pictures at the end of my new toy at work!)


Recipe:
American Alphabet Cartridge -Buggy
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Purple flower embellishments from my stash




Isn't it pretty?!?! :P

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you with the new Expression 2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the challenge. Isn't the E@ fun! Thanks for joining us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do really love my E2! It's my pleasure to participate! I love CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous...I want an E2! Your card is just adorable! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...I am now happily following you :D

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa! I'm so glad we can support each other's creativity!

    ReplyDelete