Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fabulous! Card

Hey everyone!

So this is my first week participating in Kristal's challenge over at Getting Cricky but I'm super excited!

Challenge: Sew Fabulous theme.

I love her challenges because she leaves them up to your interpretation so the entries are never like a batch of cookies :) (all exactly the same!) So the "fabulous" part was easy for me, I used bits and pieces of a dozen of the Paper Dolls Dress Up and Everyday Paper Dolls dolls (:P) and I love how it turned out. The "sew" part was a little more difficult. I ended up using some lace from my grandma's old sewing stash and I figured that would pass :P


Recipe:
Paper Dolls Dress Up Cartridge -doll pieces
Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge -doll pieces
Paper from my stash
Lace from my stash

11 comments:

  1. She's a cutie! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute, love the paper dolls. Good Luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs,
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) I always love a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! Thanks for joining Flying Unicorn! Have a great day! Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mandy! I've only just discovered it but I already love Flying Unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Sara,

    hahah! you crack me up girl--I love it! yes the lace definitly makes you pass--rofl!
    this card is precious!

    Thank you so much for playing along in my challenge at Getting Cricky!

    big cricky hugs,
    kristal of getting cricky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kristal! "Sew" glad you like it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! I love the little girl dressing up! How fun and what a wonderful interpretation of the challenge!
    Thanks so much for joining the Sew Fabulous challenge at Getting Cricky!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper
    Guest designer for Getting Cricky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Kate! I love this challenge. It made it easy to use my imagination :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!

    I'm popping in from Flying Unicorn, now following.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Patricia! Always glad to have new followers :)

    ReplyDelete