Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Mom's Day Card

Hey everyone!

It time for this weeks Paper Cutz Challenge! Apologies, I have been very busy and haven't had a lot of creating time this week. But! I did get one card finished!

Challenge: Anything! Easy peasy? Absolutely.

So I made a Mother's Day card for my hubby's friend for his mom. He was over the other night and when they went bowling I made this! Hope you enjoy!


Recipe:
Calligraphy Collection Cartridge -happy font
Designer's Calendar Cartridge -mom's day sentiment
Paper from my stash
Stickers from my stash
Faux stitching with Jelly Roll Metallic pens

2 comments:

  1. Adorable--I love the fun colors--I know he was so appreciative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristal! He couldn't believe that I whipped it up so fast :P

    ReplyDelete