Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother-In-Law’s Day Card


Hello everyone!

This is probably my last mother’s day card post of the year :( I love making mother’s day cards but alas, they are so seasonal :P Anywho! It’s time for this week’s Paper Cutz Challenge! (It's really late but I'm hoping since Blogger was down since yesterday afternoon they'll still accept my entry)

Challenge: Mother’s Day Card

I am actually really happy with how this card came out. I made it for my wonderful mother-in-law :) I also convinced my husband to fill it out with more than “From your favourite son and his super-crafty wife” like in her birthday card :P


Recipe:
Calligraphy Collection Cartridge -font
Pagoda Cartridge -fans
Paper from my stash (and a piece of a brown paper bag :P)
Self-adhesive cloth tag from my stash
Embroidery floss from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment