Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dad Banner Card

Hey everyone!

Procrastinating a little again! :P This week's Simply Sunday Challenge over at Getting Cricky closes by midnight tonight!

Challenge: Pennants and banners

I went with the banner part of it, making a Father's Day card for my father-in-law (Evelyn, if you see this please don't show Richard!! :P but seriously.) I have 27 cards on my to do list before Father's Day, so this is one I can cross off! This was a super simple card but it's classy and not too girly to give to your dad :P


Recipe:
George and Basic Shapes Cartridge -tags, font
Paper from my stash

9 comments:

  1. Great job on your card :) I love your dp with the music notes and what a great idea to use tags as a banner. TFS and joining us at Getting Cricky this week!
    ~Hugs~
    Becky - Getting Cricky DTM
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know I'm not the only procrastinator--it's the only way I know how to work! lol!
    This card is perfect--and I' LOVE it!
    Thanks SO very much for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew of Getting Cricky!
    www.gettingcricky.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I love Simply Sunday Challenges! I try hard not to miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the colors, very manly ;) I hope you join us for the new Simply Sunday Challenge this week!

    Rebecca
    Getting Cricky DTM
    craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rebecca! Glad you think it's manly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, I love this. Love the choice of paper. Good luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, GREAT job on your card!! I love that you chose to use tags for your banner!! I also love, love, LOVE that awesome background paper!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Getting Cricky with K Andrew!! Hope you'll join us again for this week's 'Vintage Appeal' challenge!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Amy, I'm SO glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. I love the colors, very manly ;) I hope you join us for the new Simply Sunday Challenge this week! display banner

    ReplyDelete