Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cards for My Mom's Entire Class

Hey everyone!

Wow. I barely posted last month! Sorry! It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I spent the last week visiting my parents and I had a blast. It was exhausting (it's less like a vacation and more like a volunteer effort :P I get put to work) but I still love every chance I get to spend at my parents. Anyway, my mom is a teacher and she asked me to make a personal card for every child in her class this year so that's what I'll share with you now.

There were 19 kids total. I didn't want to make them too complicated because she wanted so many but I still wanted there to be enough variety that they were all individual.






Recipe:
 American Alphabet Cartridge -Animals
Paper from my stash
Recollections Alphabet Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment