Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Go Wild Card for My Pink Stamper's DT Call

Hey everyone!

So this card is my entry for My Pink Stamper’s design team call. Robyn’s blog was actually the first one that I ever started following and she is a constant source of inspiration for my crafts and even my daily life.

Challenge: Use turquoise, green, orange, brown and other optional colour of your choice.

I had a great time with this challenge, so I ended up making three cards :P. I had such a hard time deciding which one to enter! It came down to a vote and this one won because it’s the only one I made with ALL the colours from the challenge. I’ll post the others later but if you’d like to see them now, you can check them out on my facebook page.

 
Recipe:
George and Basic Shapes Cartridge -font
Paper from my stash
Ribbon –Celebrate It: Dashes, Dots & Checks
Sticker from my stash

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, I love the sentiment you used! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I had a lot of fun making it!

    ReplyDelete