Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thank Ewe Card and You're A Hoot! Card

Hey everyone!

So my last post was my entry for My Pink Stamper's design team call, and I told you that I would post the other cards I made with her inspiring colour challenge. Well, here they are!

My first one here, again, started with the colours. For some reason I decided to pull out ALL my animal stickers and I found one to go on every card. So I guess they all have an animal theme as well. Anywho! This one I was really happy with. It's simple but it still has the little details and I'm really happy with how everything lined up.


Recipe: 
Paper from my stash
American Alphabet Cartridge -font
Gems from my stash
Thin brown ribbon –Celebrate It Holiday
Sheep sticker –Martha Stewart

My second one I had fun with too. I can't remember what brand the stickers are (I went through a phase where I cut all the tags off the packaging because I didn't like the bulk, but now I can't tell you what brand all the products I used are! Yikes! I've stopped doing that for the very reason that as I use up the old and buy more new I will be able to tell you in the future what products I'm using,) but I'm fairly certain I bought them at Michaels.



Recipe: 
Paper from my stash
Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge –font
Ribbon –Michaels Dashes, Dots & Checks
Foil stickers from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment