Saturday, August 20, 2011

Baby Card

Hey everyone!

So I've decided to try out a new challenge blog (well, new to me!) this week. I like it because it focuses on colours and you all know how much I LOVE colour challenges. So this challenge blog is called Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Challenges, a mouthful I know, but they have weekly colour challenges and I'm super excited to start doing these too.

So this is the swatch for this weeks challenge:

I have a whole bunch of pink and turquoise but I honestly couldn't find anything I owned that matched that purple so I just used the two colours instead of all three.


Recipe:
My Mind's Eye best of paisley paper
Recollections Dimensional Stickers
Basic Basic Ribbons
Fiskars Paper Crimper
Baby stamp from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card. I love the way you used vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! I LOVE vellum. I use it way too often! :P Glad you like!

    ReplyDelete