Sunday, August 21, 2011

A+ Back To School Card

Hey everyone!

So this weekend has been a little busy but it doesn't feel like things ever slow down! Anyway, here is my entry for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge.

Challenge: Back to school, the 3 Rs: ribbon, rhinestones, and the colour red.

I actually had a really hard time hunting down an apple among my cartridges but I managed to find one in Designer's Calendar. The only problem was that the apple was too simple and it only had one cut to it and it was on a long branch. So I cut out three red one and one green one and used the leaves off the branch from the green one to makes the stems. Does that make sense? I'm actually proud how well they turned out!


Recipe:
Designer's Calendar Cartridge -apples
Rub ons from my stash
Paper from my stash
Celebrate It: Holiday Ribbon Bow-tique
Rhinestones from my stash

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Love how you made those apples work the way you wanted with alterations. Thanks for sharing with us at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeri! I've learned to be resourceful :P If you wanna call it that :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done, that A+ adds the perfect touch on your card, great job! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete