Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Quick Update for This Week

Hey everyone!

I don't know about you, but I've had another busy week. Mostly because Tuesday was my birthday. First of all, we spent the weekend at my aunt's cottage with my Grandpa and my parents and a whole bunch of my aunts, uncles and cousins. It was SO much fun. The food was delicious and we went water tubing everyday, my husband even tried out water skiing for the first time. It was a great weekend. THEN! Monday afternoon, my parents came to visit and took me out for dinner and they spent the night and stayed for breakfast the next day. It was so nice. Then some friends of mine took me out for dinner (I had sizzling fajitas, yummy!) and went to a movie. It was SUCH a great day :)

Yesterday I rearranged some furniture. And by that I mean I turned my desk :P But it changes the feel of my little office/work space immensely! Here are some pictures.

Before

After

I do plan on hanging that bulletin on that big open space on the wall beside my desk there but our walls are solid concrete and I need my hubby's help to hang anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment