Thursday, August 11, 2011

Simple Sunflower Thank You Card

Hey everyone!

So I've had a really slow week at work but I still feel like I get so little done when I'm at home. I did make some invitations for a baby shower, a journal and a paper bag scrapbook but challenges are just getting ahead of me! Enough excuses :P here's my entry for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge.

Challenge: Make a thank you card using hearts but NO pink or red.

So it wasn't too hard, thank you cards are on my to do list for the next week as it's my birthday on Tuesday so I will need a few to send out! I decided that I would glue two hearts together to make my butterfly wings. I think they're super cute :)


Recipe:
Autumn Leaves card base
Paper from my stash
Stickers from my stash
Fiskars heart punch

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,love your butterflies.Great idea.TFS,
    Jayne
    jayne-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like them! Thanks Jayne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, looks great, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea to make butterflies from your hearts!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever idea to use the hearts to create butterflies! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies! Glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete