Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thank You Note Cards

Hey everyone!

So, I think I'm just gonna get right to this weeks Paper Cutz Challenge.

Challenge: Use turquoise, red, white and black ONLY.

I love colour challenges and I actually kind of fell in love with these colours. They're my new favourite right now. I made a set of 6 thank you cards with some red base cards from Michaels I already had.


Recipe:
Wild Card Cartridge -sentiment
Note card base from Michaels
Polkadot paper -Recollections: Bright and Basic
Paper from my stash
Ribbon -Celebrate It: Holiday Ribbon Bow-tique
Buttons from my stash
Black hemp from my stash
Flowers from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I love how you used the colors. I missed the challenge, but I love what you did with it!-Raquel@Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Raquel! I actually am kind of in love with these colours now! What a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete