Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blue Bird Buzzer Cover

Hey everyone!

I figured I would post another card before the weekend since it's gonna be crazy, so I guess it's time for this week's Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Challenges entry. 




So we have this INCREDIBLY ugly buzzer by our front door (it's like half painted and the directions are written on it in sharpie, it's gross) that I covered up with a drawing I did of a pug when we first moved in. Well, just a few days ago the pug fell down, so I decided to replace it. With a blue bird!



Recipe:
Nifty Fifties Cartridge -Bird
Plantin SchoolBook -Scallop
Paper from my stash
Marvy Punch

1 comment:

  1. Very creative.. I like them both but I like the second one more. =)Btw, I followed your lovely blog. Feel free to visit my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete