Thursday, September 1, 2011

Red Card With Stars

Hey everyone!

So if you don't want to hear my excuses for this week then you can just skip ahead :P Ummm, where do I even start? Of course I went to my parents one last time before my mom is back to school, the Toronto FanExpo was this past weekend, went to Wonderland on Wednesday and today my husband had his first day of teachers college! Yay! Well it was a mandatory registration/orientation but he had to go all the way to London for it. And tomorrow too. He's trying to make the transition from working nights to SLEEPING at night now that school is starting back up. It'll take him a few days to switch back so he's been sleepy. I've just been busy, as usual. Hopefully my schedule will get a little more boring after labour day. Have a wedding, a family corn roast and a funeral, with LOTS of driving in between this weekend. Should be crazy.

Anywho! I'm awful close to the cut off for this weeks Paper Cutz Challenge but I'm just sneaking it in at the very, very last minute :P

Challenge: Use stars and any colour or theme you'd like.

Easy enough to whip it up in an hour or so. It is pretty simple and flat but I kinda like it like that. Haven't quite decided what I'll use it for yet but I can fit a little "Happy Birthday" or even "Merry Christmas" down the left side there.


Recipe:
George and Basic Shapes Cartridge -stars
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment