Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tangerine Cat Card

Hey everyone!

So I always have excuses why I don't get more cards made in a week but like I said in my previous post, I don't know where the time goes! I always feel so busy but it's not like I'm getting anything done :P That's not true. I spent a good chunk of the day yesterday fixing up my bicycle (now I have transportation when my hubby's at school!) My husband is also back at school (like most of your children :P) equally as stressful as relieving, you know? I've also taken up Kung Fu twice a week so that's exciting! Anywho! Lets get on to this weeks Scrapmaster's Paradise Colour Combo Challenge!

This weeks swatch:


I loved this combo. I wanted to do something for fall but that seemed too obvious :P Wanted to keep it simple, so here you go. I really don't have that good of lighting, the pictures never seem to do the colours justice. Oh well, all the colour in the background is red. Looks much better in person :P Enjoy.


Recipe:
Cindy Loo Cartridge -Cat
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Recollections Foam Adhesive Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment