Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pink Wishes Card

Hey everyone!

Here is my entry for this weeks Cricut Cutz Challenge.

Challenge: Think Pink

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and this challenge is to help promote this worthy cause. I made this card for my Aunt for her birthday. We had a big family get together this past weekend as a farewell to my Oma who is heading back to Indonesia (and there are many birthdays in my family this month, so I had many cards to make!)


Recipe:
Sweet Treats Cartridge -sentiment
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Daisy sticker -Martha Stewart

1 comment:

  1. Your paper creations always blow me away! They are so beautiful and colorful. I would like to someday try making cards and things. If only time would allow! Great work! I really like the combination of patterns.

    ReplyDelete