Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Argyle Christmas Wreath

Hey everyone!

I know it's been a while since I last posted so I thought I'd let you know what I've been up to. Like everyone else, Christmas is a busy time for me, but I am such a genius that on top of everything that normally makes the season busy, I moved at the beginning of December. I've also learned to crochet, and I cooked my first (and second) turkey dinner complete with homemade stuffing and cranberry sauce. Not to mention all the goodies I bake for all my husbands relatives (he's the youngest of 8) and the Christmas cards and gift tags I make every year to go on presents and to mail out. Busy busy busy. Now don't mistake that as complaining, I LOVE being busy. 

Well here is a project I recently made. I decided I needed a Christmas wreath. I've never had a wreath ever and I wanted to tackle making one. I found some inspiring tutorials online for all kinds of wreaths but I decided to make an argyle wreath. That flower is the first pattern I learned to crochet and it was specifically for this bad boy. I'm very happy with how it turned out and it looks great hanging on my old and new front doors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment