Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Gift Tags

Hello everyone!

I haven't done any challenges lately so I thought since I made these gift tags that I would enter them in Mary's Cricut Cardz Challenge over at Cardz TV.

Challenge: Make Christmas gift tags.

Simple enough. I make goodies every year for my husband's brothers. There's too many of them so they don't like doing traditional gift giving. This year I made peanut butter balls, chocolate butterscotch fudge, oatmeal apple cookies, and red raspberry chocolate bars. I also made these little tags that I strung on a ribbon around the plates of goodies. On the inside it lists all treats previously stated. They looked so cute all finished but in the mad rush I forgot to take a picture of the finished plates. At least I got one of the tags!

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea, love your tags I'm glad you got a picture to post! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC! Be sure to check for a new challenge tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete