Monday, May 14, 2012

Assorted Cards Gift Box

Hey everyone!

Every year between Christmas and New Years my dad's side of the family gets together for a weekend. We always have a Scrooge's Christmas gift exchange (also known to some as Yankee Swap) and this was the gift I put in this past year year. An assortment of handmade cards. Some of them you have seen before but others I made just for the set.

Hello Kitty Bon Voyage Card


Recipe:
Designer's Calendar Cartridge -font
Paper from my stash
Hello Kitty patch from my stash

Be my Valentine Card


Recipe:
Wild Card Cartridge -sentiment
Paper from my stash
Stickers from my stash

Roses are Red Card


Recipe:
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Embellishment sticker from my stash

You Say It's Your Birthday Card


Recipe:
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Making Memories label fetti stickers -birthday
Felt sticker from my stash

Cute Orange Kitty Card


Recipe:
Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge -Cat
Card base -DCWV
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Recollections Pop Dots


You're a Hoot! Card


Recipe:
Paper from my stash
Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge –font
Ribbon –Michaels Dashes, Dots & Checks
Foil stickers from my stash


Just a Note Card


Recipe:
Wild Card Cartridge -sentiment
Card base -DCWV
Paper from my stash
Gems from my stash
Recollections Pop Dots


Baby Card


Recipe:
My Mind's Eye best of paisley paper
Recollections Dimensional Stickers
Basic Basic Ribbons
Fiskars Paper Crimper
Baby stamp from my stash


Mother's Day Butterfly Card


Recipe:
Calligraphy Collection Cartridge -sentiment
Paper from my stash
Jewelry Essentials Hemp
Butterfly patch from my stash


Paisley Owl Card


Recipe:
Paisley Cricut Cartridge -Owl
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash


Green Father's Day Card


Recipe:
American Alphabet Cartridge -font
Paper from my stash
Jewelry Essentials Hemp

With Sympathy Card


Recipe:
Wild Card Cartridge -sentiment
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Flower patch from my stash

Striped Birthday Card


Recipe:
Wild Card Cartridge -sentiment
Paper from my stash

Pink Roses Thank You Card


Recipe:
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Rub-ons from my stash

Citrus Flowers Thank You Card


Recipe:
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Rub-ons from my stash
Brides Table Confetti -flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment