Saturday, May 12, 2012

Embossed Mother's Day Card

Hey everyone!

So this card is for a few blog challenges. Mary's Cricut Cardz Challenge over at Cardz TV and also Fantabulous Cricut, both have a mother's day card challenge this week and over at Sprinkled With Glitter, the challenge is create ANY type of project using ANY type of embossing. This is my first time trying out a Sprinkled With Glitter challenge so it should be fun.

I have the tools to both heat embossing and dry embossing, but I really love how heat embossing looks. I really don't do it often enough. I tried stamping the flourish in several different positions but in the end this was definitely my favourite take.


Recipe:
Art Nouveau Cartridge -font
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Celebrate it paper raffia
Adirondack embossing powder in Espresso

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card...such pretty colors! Glad you joined us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card looks great! I love the layered look! I also love how heat embossing looks, but hardly do it! LOL Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, colors are great! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete