Friday, May 11, 2012

Flower Cutout Card

Hey everyone!

I had a particularly fun time making this card for this week's Less is More colour challenge. Unfortunately I missed the deadline as I didn't realize that the blog was run from across the pond! I thought I'd post it anyway. I've told you before how much I love colour challenges but the whole idea of the Less is More challenges is so unique and very inspiring. Cards don't have to be extravagant to be beautiful and it's always a nice refresher to take it down a notch. I usually have the problem "I feel like something's missing" or "it needs more." Maybe if I focus more on these challenges I'll learn to see empty space as an element itself and not something that needs to be filled or covered up.

Challenge: Yellow

I always enjoy making cutout cards and this one in particular like I said, was a lot of fun. Enjoy!


Recipe:
Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge -sunflower cutout
Paper from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Silver Jelly Roll Metallic pen

No comments:

Post a Comment